The Players code of conduct in Vale Wanderers Football Club is to provide football and related activities for our members in a healthy and safe environment so that each player can gain in confidence and maximise their own unique potential.
- Players should show sportsmanship at all times in both victory and defeat.
- All players are required to behave themselves in an appropriate manner at all times whether at a match, practice session, club outing or at any time while representing the club.
- Players must follow the instructions of and show respect for the coach.
- Players must:
- Play according to the laws and spirit of the game.
- Be on time and be prepared for matches and training sessions.
- Display self-control in all situations.
- Never use foul or abusive language before, during or after a game or training
- Train and play to the best of their ability, have a positive attitude, and encourage others to do the same.
- Respect the opposition. Treat them as you would like them to treat you.
- Respect the referee. Never dispute his or her decision.
- Turn up for training in appropriate clothing
- Turn up for matches in official club shorts & socks.
- Wear the right footwear (studded boots). NB Blades not recommended for health and safety reasons.
- Always wear shin guards
- No jewelry allowed during matches or training
- Players must clean their own boots
Finally, remember football is a game, so enjoy it and have fun!